Your Cart is empty
Las Villas Promise Warranty
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
We stand behind all our products built by us and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the products. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, Las Villas Jewelry may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind but no refund will be available.
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
Conditions and Exclusions
The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Cleaning Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from Las Villas Jewelry.
Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than Las Villas Jewelry will void your ‘Promise’ Warranty.
Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings since hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered. Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Dark welding marks over time on Cuban Links due to regular process of links when they were built.